This document represents a legally binding contract between the workshop/group Facilitator and Body Brave. Once you have signed and submitted this document, Body Brave staff will review and sign it. You will be emailed a copy for your records. Both the Facilitator and Body Brave agree to the following:
1. The Facilitator will provide group/workshop instruction on the topic(s) and on the dates listed above for the number of contact hours listed.
2. For this service, Body Brave agrees to pay the Facilitator $50/hr for group contact hours. This will be paid to the Facilitator via cash, cheque or e-transfer once services have been rendered or bi-weekly if the Facilitator is a offering multiple services at Body Brave. The Facilitator will provide Body Brave with an invoice.
3. In addition, Body Brave agrees to provide customary and reasonable expenses for travel if facilitators are commuting to the Body Brave location from out of Hamilton.
The Facilitator will make their own travel arrangements in advance.
** Please discuss travel costs prior to the signing of the contract.
4. Body Brave also agrees to pay the cost of printing any handouts for attendees with the exception of any materials received after the 1 week deadline. The Facilitator will provide Body Brave with any materials to be printed in an electronic format no later than 1 week preceding the seminar.
5. Body Brave agrees to provide an open space either indoors or online, to conduct the workshop/group, and if needed provide chairs, a table, and Audio/Visual equipment for use if requested by the Facilitator.
** Specific equipment requirements will be determined & discussed prior to the signing of the contract.
6. The Facilitator will provide Body Brave with information and assistance for advertising purposes. The facilitator is expected to share the event across their own social media channels. Body Brave will advertise through the use of flyers, website, internet lists/posts, and other publications. Body Brave will use its standard workshop/group poster layout format. The Facilitator and their organization will be clearly credited on the flyer as well as on the website with a link. See example here.
** Advertising copy will be discussed and approved prior to publication.
7. The Facilitator has the right to distribute information regarding future workshops, events, or publications during the group/workshop.
8. Should either party have a valid reason for cancelling the seminar, a second mutually acceptable date will be sought.
Seminar giver: ____________________________________ Date: ______________